Saying Goodbye to Travel Check-In Queues
Airline and hotel check-ins and check-outs have undergone a massive shift.
From kiosks to online to mobile, getting customers through the check-in queue is increasingly becoming more high-tech and less high-touch.
As travelers demand faster and alternative check-in options aligned with their always-connected lifestyles and newest devices, travel providers must evolve to meet their digital demands.
Join Tnooz and Jumio for this FREE webinar and hear how United Airlines is leading a digital check-in transformation while still managing business operations and regulatory compliance.
During the webinar you will learn:
- How United Airlines is balancing regulatory requirements and digital consumer demands
- What the shifts in check-in technology mean to your bottom line
- How to take your mobile app and online channels to the next level with true remote check-in features that can apply to your business
Panelists for our FREE webinar are:
- Marc Barach, CMO, Jumio
- Jeff Ulrich, ecommerce digital innovation manager, United Airlines
- Nick Vivion, global events lead and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer, Tnooz
This webinar takes place onTuesday 7 April 2015